Our facilitation and seminar process recognises and delivers highly flexible and unique concepts which are entirely dependent on the needs of the client. A customised approach is essential to the success of a strategic planning session.
We work with senior and mid-level executives, managers, and business owners at all levels of leadership. Our strategic planning sessions are designed to be interactive and to develop short, medium, and long term strategies that can begin to be planned and implemented immediately if required.
Strategic Planning Session details:
Our one day strategic planning session will help you clearly define the goals of your organisation and how you will strategically achieve those goals. Through facilitation we analyse the organisations true purpose and how you will create ongoing value for your stakeholders bringing to life the high-level concepts described in your vision and mission statements.
What we will cover?
- Review of Vision and Mission
- Current state of the organisation (Organisational Scan)
- PESTLE analysis
- SWOT analysis
- Strategic Directions and Priorities
- New customers, services, and market segments
- Barriers and Constraints
- Risk Management
- Formulate a strategy
- Develop Board action plans
- Roles, Responsibilities, Resources
- One hour prebrief to discuss outcomes and expectations
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive session (Runs from 9am to 3.30pm)
- Morning tea and working lunch
- Success Model Documents
- Strategic Plan Document